User avatar

Annaclare

  • Other » Realistic, Literature Re: 1

    Thank you for the honest review! It really will help me become a better writer!

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Literature Re: 1

    Thank you for the review!

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 1

    Aww, thank you so much!

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 1

    Thank you so much for the helpful review! It really helped me out a lot!

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Freedom

    I will certainly review more! Thank you again!

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 1

    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made my day!

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Spiritual Re: Peace (life through my lens)

    Well I'm glad I could make your day! You have made mine through this wonderful essay!

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: 1

    Thank you for the great review! thank you for the changes, and I will definently check that out! Thanks again1 Annaclare

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 1

    Thank you so much for the honest review. So, to clear up some confusion this was based on a real event. Something that I witnessed first hand. I love the ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 1

    Something that happened to someone. Although you can view it as you want, I wrote it to be flexible, but that was my view of it. So, in a whole, ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: 1

    Yeah I know it's pretty complicated.... and for sure when more is written I will post on my wall and yours :)

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: 1

    Thank you so much for the review. I want to PM, but the name at the end i totally fake. I just made it up :)

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Silence

    Oh no problem!

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 1

    aww thank you so much! You touched my heart by your review!

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: 1

    Thank you for the review!

    Jun 24, 2014


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec