Random avatar

AnnaMamaLama

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [3]

    I haven't read the previous chapters, but I think I will, this story was really nicely written. At some points though, consider maybe expanding your sentences so you have short, ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Toujours

    I like this, it's very deep and meaningful and you'v got some good flow there. I'd suggest maybe adding a little imagery here, it would make it sound much more ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Valkyrie

    Generally, a well-written piece, but you might want to consider making the character a bit more superfluous, you don't want to have him constantly fawning over her like she's something ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goddess of Time (Part One)

    Wow, I like the beginning and it's a really interesting idea :) You've obviously given the characters some thought, but you could have made some of the statements about the ...

    Dec 15, 2009


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio