User avatar

AngelKnight900

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Expiration Date - Prologue

    This is a really good start because you managed to catch the attention of your caught my attention. I'm a little sad that it ended so quick because it was ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Live Ten (Prologue & Chapter One)

    Awwww I really like this story but I'm not in total love with it. :( I'm sorry but I'm not. Doesn't mean your story is bad though.......it's actually well-written. Keep ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shift, Chapter One

    I wasn't so interested in the story until the last few paragraphs when Sherry is about to leave. In the beginning I would try to make it more interesting by ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Paper Whispers-Chapter 1

    I'm not the one for really long reviews and I'm not in the mood for it right now because it's a lazy day for me today but I'm going to ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Does this darkness have a name?

    Ummm.........well you need to revise this because there is a LOT of grammar/spelling mistakes. Make sure to read over your work. Now....I hate to say it but I'm not completely ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Fallen from Grace: Prologue

    I could recognize the Uchiha part from Naruto but I could be wrong. I like your story and it's a great story. Too bad it ended so keep writing please ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Street Corner Symphony ch. 1

    I instantly fell in love with this story. You obviously are an awesome writer and you don't have potential. No.....you're already there. There is no work to be done. No ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The beast and the beauty

    I like it but I would reread it because there's a lot of fragments or run on sentences and some spelling mistakes. Make sure to fully reread your prompts. You ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Final King Chapter One

    My first thought when reading this..... "Whoa! What is happening here?" I was sort of confused in the beginning and I have a question? When you write do you picture ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fourth Choice Chapter 1

    It's very well-written. What I can advise is that you get into more detail about her father's loss and her friends unless you're planning to reveal those later in the ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Scars: Part 1

    I like it but at first I kinda skimmed through it.....sorry. Then I went back to actually read it. I agree with ur first reviewer. People won't be easy to ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Everlasting War: Pre-Recorded Times Chapter 1

    I like it yet there are some grammar mistakes that you need to look over. Also the chapter goes a little fast. Try to stretch it out because you may ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lost, Chapter 1

    It's very well-written. There are some parts that are a little wordy and you did go a little fast with the romantic stuff but other than that good stuff. I ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Karma

    To tell you the truth I think that me and you share somewhat the same problem or predicament when it comes to writing. Your're obviously trying to get at something ...

    Jul 10, 2011


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus