User avatar

Ang920

Ryan Lee

  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: File: Unnamed #1234456

    I really enjoyed this poem. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like this describe a villain realizing what they have done, and feeling regret. That's just what I ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Just a Cliché

    I really like this, its amazing. I agree with MrHolmes that this is a beautiful piece, but I do not think that you went overboard making the character goth. I ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Death Wish

    Amazing! This story captures so many emotions. I felt like a new the character, and wanted to help them. The voices in her head were a nice touch, and really ...

    Dec 4, 2013


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell