User avatar

Aneke

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aliens!

    Well, I guess I'm going to be the oddball and beg to differ on the big-block-o'-text opinion. I know it's an English-class no-no. But I quite like it here. The ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Guarded Procession

    ...And this is precisely why poetry is so difficult to critique. It's really all in the eye of the beholder. Rules don't really apply to poetry - and, frankly, some ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    The cirrus-streaked sky darkened as a thick haze rose from the bloody ground. A single man stood alone on the battlefield that was flooded with carnage. This is unnecessary; I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cantarella

    I like this story, I really do. But I have to agree somewhat with Griffinkeeper: the diary format doesn't quite work here. I think part of it is the fact ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Touch

    I like this a lot. I realize it's supposed to be literal - POV of a baby - but I think it works really well metaphorically in relation to the ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Man of the Centuries

    If I was you, I would cut the first bit entirely, the part before the break. I mean, it could work, but I think the work is better without it. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Year of 2089

    When I say walking, I mean walking. Cars, are now illegal in the United states since 2040 (my father tells me) because they caused so much damage to the environment. ...

    Jun 22, 2008


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind