User avatar

AndName

Draco Malfoy

  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: On The Spot

    Helllllo, I love this! This is how I feel like when I'm staring at my keyboard (though usually I'm more leaning towards wanting to erase everything one by one...) And ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Proxima Centauri b

    Helllllo, I started reading this and I really liked how you introduced the setting, putting the history of the place dispersed in the story instead of one great block of ...

    Aug 27, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: It Is Coming...

    Helllllo This reads like a poem, but in a good way. The word 'thud' repeated seemed off, but the end makes it funny, like a lead up to the punch ...

    Aug 25, 2019


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality