User avatar

Amy_Jane

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: dark heart, demon slayer: a demon's tears

    Nice beginning, sounds like this can become a very exciting story! Firstly,I would suggest going through and fixing simple grammar errors, like capitalizing the beginning of sentences and all the ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Roses and Thorns (Part 1) - Chapter 1

    I would suggest putting spaces in between paragraphs and reposting! Reviewers see large chunks of text and run away! It will be more welcoming and easier to read if you ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Our Room

    Hello! This is interesting and really does build up the tension, but I think that these huge paragraphs make readers here run away! Try to separate them somehow. The description ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flight: Prologe

    Hey Dakota! I read through this, and it caught my attention. =D So, firstly, “Clara! Did you see that!” the next second Bella was thrown screaming to the floor as ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 1. Fire & Dark

    I really like the beginning part, it pulled me right into the story! The fire burned. =] i love simple sentences like this. I needed to practise that. practice Confusing… ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The novel

    Hey Ofir! This is a nice piece of potential greatness! Since Mars seemed to cover most grammatical errors, I will focus on other things. Your characters are great, and I ...

    Jun 9, 2009


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury