User avatar

AmyCx

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Loss

    I was quite impressed by this piece. I think the main problem was that there was no background - some explanation in the beginning of the second scene would have ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sam and Katy- runaway

    I really enjoyed reading this story :) I wouldn't have guessed that there was more that we hadn't read, I think you filled us in pretty well. For some reason, ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    I loved The Mortal Instruments series! I remember my friend read 'City of Bones' back in June and was raving about this amazing book. I held off reading it for ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Being Me in a World Where 'Me' is Not Accepted

    I really enjoyed this story - and I wouldn't worry about it being too 'Bridget Jones', it's written in a very different style. It would probably improve with a little ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lives Collide

    I loved how this story was very passionate - very beautiful prose when the narrator speaks about his girlfriend. I agree with the earlier point about the narrator's friend; the ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Whenever Forever Will Be - Chapter One (Part 1)

    I really liked this story - great flashback/dream at the beginning, it was so vivid I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't reality. Also, I particularly love the line, 'her hips ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Leap of Faith

    I loved this - but is it a short story or the first chapter/prologue of a larger one? The pace was good, not too slow, but slow enough to cover ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Grahams

    I'm incredibly impressed by this story! The Grahams are such a vivid family, I could picture them all perfectly. I love the use of adjectives in 'The Grahams'. Describing the ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Dark,Cold,Gloomy, and Snowy Day

    Hi, this is my very first 'review' :) Firstly, I loved the way your story was structured. I like the idea of using something like a text message to trigger ...

    Nov 23, 2009


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong