-
Re: Loss
I was quite impressed by this piece. I think the main problem was that there was no background - some explanation in the beginning of the second scene would have ...
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: Sam and Katy- runaway
I really enjoyed reading this story :) I wouldn't have guessed that there was more that we hadn't read, I think you filled us in pretty well. For some reason, ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy
I loved The Mortal Instruments series! I remember my friend read 'City of Bones' back in June and was raving about this amazing book. I held off reading it for ...
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Being Me in a World Where 'Me' is Not Accepted
I really enjoyed this story - and I wouldn't worry about it being too 'Bridget Jones', it's written in a very different style. It would probably improve with a little ...
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Lives Collide
I loved how this story was very passionate - very beautiful prose when the narrator speaks about his girlfriend. I agree with the earlier point about the narrator's friend; the ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Whenever Forever Will Be - Chapter One (Part 1)
I really liked this story - great flashback/dream at the beginning, it was so vivid I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't reality. Also, I particularly love the line, 'her hips ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: A Leap of Faith
I loved this - but is it a short story or the first chapter/prologue of a larger one? The pace was good, not too slow, but slow enough to cover ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: The Grahams
I'm incredibly impressed by this story! The Grahams are such a vivid family, I could picture them all perfectly. I love the use of adjectives in 'The Grahams'. Describing the ...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: A Dark,Cold,Gloomy, and Snowy Day
Hi, this is my very first 'review' :) Firstly, I loved the way your story was structured. I like the idea of using something like a text message to trigger ...
Nov 23, 2009
