Random avatar

Amniel

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bubbling, chapter 2

    A good way to continue the story by changing the POV :D . I rather like this more than the first chapter, as do I the character :roll: . I'm ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    Good start for the story. Like it has already been said, try not to use the word I all the time. Good fluid use of English, but you have to ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: please delete post

    Well that was...short. Please try to find the missing parts. I wouldn't have posted this, since it skips some parts, but I guess I shouldn't complain. And they fixed the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Voice of Nothing: part two of Vox Nihili

    A Greeeat follow up to the already excellent first chapter, this story certainly keeps you reading until someone drags you away from the computer in chains :shock: ... Well I ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vox Nihili: voice of nothing

    Great beginning which certainly catches the readers attention and keeps him reading. All I find to complain are mostly grammar errors. Is head injury possible?” I think the sentence sounds ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: bananas: the afternoon snack

    Damn...This is so hilarious I have nothing to complain so much as to write a review. Just the usual, tragic grammar errors. All hail the mighty banana :lol: !

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: wolf hunt

    I love the idea of telling a story from the wolf point of view, after all I like David Eddings (anyone?). I like the way you start the story,but there ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Messengers ( chapter one)

    I liked the story for its good use of language, also using an I point of view is never bad. My stories are almost always written in such a way. ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue of my story

    Cool, I like the way you create the atmosphere. Well here comes the hard/easy part of a review :? : the critique :idea: Bane recognized his brother's howl at once. ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Well this shouldn't be! Prologue

    Excellent prologue that catches the interest of the reader without giving much of the story away. Look, Wait, look even deeper. I would scratch the wait part away because it ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Love came here to stay

    I like the song. Will you play it in the gala? :wink: A little repetitive in the love will never go away parts so if you add just a little ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Well this shouldn't be! Chapter 2

    I like the way you start to open up the story in this point. This chapter really forces the reader to continue and could work as a first chapter in ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Well this shouldn't be! Chapter 1

    Thanks for cleaning up the end like I said, great continue for the prologue though. I too don't quite get the unreasonable price yet cheap thing, also I don't like ...

    Dec 16, 2008


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather