User avatar

Amfliflier

Amfliflier

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Vengeance (chapter one)

    Hi there! I really liked this. First of all, the description and detail in this piece were AH-MA-ZING. :) You told the story so well, and it was just beautifully ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unrealistic

    Hey there! I liked this, although it seemed weird. And I have a question: Why is this called Unrealistic? Is it because it's unrealistic? Here's going to be my list ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    Hi there! I liked this poem, even though it was a tad depressing. ;) This was really powerful, and I got a mental picture of a girl hiding in an ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Colorful

    Hi there! I liked this. The detail was really good, and I loved how you weaved the emotion into it. I especially liked how you used the balloon metaphor. This ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Allegra Prologue/Chp. 1

    Hi there! This was pretty good. The detail was amazing, first of all. Although the plot was a little confusing. Then again, it's onyl the first chapter. Anyway, I was ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: 1930's Narrative

    Hi there again! I feel compelled to review all of your work, and this is the last one! WOO HOO! ;) Anyways, I really liked this. Yeah, some of the ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Prologue)

    Hi there! Okay, I was a little confused with this. It sounds very modern, but it doesn't seem very modern with the fact that this girl's father is setting her ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lemons

    Hi there! I liked this. It was so simple and clean, and I just liked the end of the story especially. I think you might've wanted to go more in ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Flight 764-Chapter 4.1

    Hi again! Once again, I smiled at the end. :) So now I see that "Osama" does have something to do with the story. Although I was thrown off at ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: nothing can stop me

    Hi there! Wow, I really like this song. Please don't take offense to this, but it seems like all the songs that I read on here, I end up coordinating ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I've Heard Enough

    Hi again! For some reason I say this almost every time. I was confused. I don't really understand what the message in this song was. I honestly don't even have ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the Garden

    Hi there! I actually liked the "innocence" of this poem. Even though you were 11, I still think this was a really good poem. I loved how you managed to ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Time Forgot

    Hi again! :) Oh my gosh, the tune I had in my head went with this song so perfectly! It was like, a fast ballad of sorts. Anyway, I thought ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The ballad of the dove

    Hi there! This was a cool song, although I found it a little confusing. I don't really understand what the message was, other than a dove is locked in a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flight 764-Chapter 3

    Hello again again! ;) Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm a little disappointed with this chapter. I don't see what it has to do with the book, other than Gerald is ...

    May 1, 2011


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream