User avatar

AlphaGirl01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Luminescence: Part Eight (Read Below) - A Twilight Fanfic

    That sounds like a really good idea. I would definitely read it.

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Luminescence: Part Three - A Twilight Fanfic

    Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! This is just so enticing to read. I cannot wait to read part 4. You should definitely make this into a book. I would so read it. You ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: In 24 Hours

    Very interesting. This story gives you a whole new point of view on the 'live life to the fullest' perspective that not a lot of people have seen before. It ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Soulmate

    This really is a well written poem. It really shows that you care about your friend and vice versa.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ribbons

    After reading the first few lines, I really began to be reminded of Serena from Sailor Moon and how Darien broke her heart. It was a very good poem.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted due to lack of quality

    Very detailed. But at certain points, I felt that there was a little bit of confusion. It seemed like you were switching your point of view from 1st to 3rd, ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A pack of friends and foes

    Your intro was very good. Good detail. There are a few typos here and there. At certain points, I felt sort of confused, like who she was talking to. But ...

    Jun 12, 2009


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown