User avatar

Aliceinhorrorland

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: I am not a monster (pt. 2/2)

    Okie, sure

    Mar 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: Tangled Web

    That's the fasted I've ever gotten a review XD. Thank you!

    Mar 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unfocused.

    Thank you!

    Feb 25, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Return of the Living Cupcakes

    I love cupcakes to. Thanks!

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Return of the Living Cupcakes

    Lol it%u2019s okay, thank you for reviewing and for the tips :)

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Monster

    Thank you!

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Monster

    Yeah I agree with that and it was supposed to be spaced out, but idk how to actually do that sooo.... And yes the monster is supposed to represent the ...

    Feb 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Monster

    Thank you so much! I might change that line later %uD83D%uDC4D%uD83C%uDFFB

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Telefail - Chapter 2

    Thanks! I%u2019ll try to explain how Andrew knew so much in the next chapter :) Thanks for za tips

    Feb 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: To Kiss A Rainbow

    Yeah I sometimes also have that feeling ahahaha, but I think it just shows that you care about your writings

    Feb 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Telefail - Chapter 2

    Thank you! Your new name is cool

    Feb 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unfocused.

    Thank you :) I%u2019ll try to keep that tip in mind for next time.

    Jan 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unfocused.

    Thank youuuuu

    Jan 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Telefail - Chapter 1

    Okay... I just realized I don't know how to tag you XD. I made a poem called "Unfocused," soooo yea if you want to check it out then be my ...

    Jan 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Telefail - Chapter 1

    Thank you for the review! I%u2019m going to try to work on the whole %u201Cshow not tell%u201D thing. And as for the curse word thing, my dad doesn%u2019t let me ...

    Jan 16, 2019


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights