User avatar

Alainna

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Strangest Hero

    *Moved to Other Fiction*

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: A memoir

    *moved to 'Other'* xx

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First 1-and-a-half Pages of Draft.

    *moved to Other Fiction* xxx

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: great book

    There are already many threads on this series of books - please feel free to put your opinion forward on one of those threads rather than creating a new one. ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Just Listen.

    I've read a Dessen book before but I've never heard of this one. I could do with a good YA book so I might try and find it at the ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Deepest Feelings Of The Heart

    *Moved to Romantic Fiction* Alainna xxx

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Joan Bauer Books

    I've never actually heard of these books.... What are they about? What's Joan Bauer's genre? Alainna xxx

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I have this book waiting on hold for me at the library, but I'm not quite sure if I want to read it. Will I zip right through it? Or ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Murder On The Orient Express

    I really loved MOTOE - her twists and turns are so well planned and unexpected. If you liked this, Choco, you might like 'The Hollow'. It's my favourite Christie book. ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Ferride (Part 2 Now Up)

    Oooh, very good. I only have a few things to say this time. 1) I didn't like the fact that you used a lot of brackets in this chapter. It ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Girl, Interrupted

    Ooooh, I didn't know that this book was about mental illness. I just thought it was a normal YA book...... I shall look for it at the library next time ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bell jar

    Hiya, there is already a thread for the Bell Jar: You can check out some views on there. Alainna xx

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Rose Garden

    This is very cute but too short to really call a poem. Why don't you try turning it into a haiku (especially seens as it's already about nature) or extending ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jodi Picoult

    I've read My Sister's Keeper , but I was wondering if Mercy is any good. Worth reading? xx

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula

    It's absolutely worth reading - the whole subject of the vampires really hooked me. The good do outweigh the bad in my eyes. xx

    Dec 4, 2007


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope