User avatar

Al3xx

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.10) [newly edited]

    I really like this story!!! I've read all ten chapters just now lol The plot is really appealing and it's so unique and really good. I can't wait for the ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 2

    Heyy thanks for the review :D I'll look over the chapter and edit some stuff out. And yeah I know...I'm trying to use the cliche approach AT THE START haha, ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue

    Thank you for the reviews! :D I really appreciate it :D Well I took all the comments on board and tried to change it :) so umm I hope this ...

    Jul 18, 2010


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian