User avatar

Aisho

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Thirty-five and Thirty-six

    Actually, it's despair ... I was being facetious. ;) You said to spell something wrong, after all. Hence the underline.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-six

    Just to clear things up ... Ianna is a spitfire, and she's learned to control herself because of who she has to be. Aedaan is the only family she's got ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit Tamer: The Ninth Gate

    Oolala. An *excellent* continuation. I can't wait for chapter two. This discrimination against Torians is really interesting. I've gone for culture-against-culture before myself, but I have to say I d

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 14 part 1

    My only thought was "patience, my young padawan." :D I liked it a lot. .... there's not really much to say. Which is pretty awesome, especially from a knife-them-in-the-gut critiquer ...

    Sep 3, 2007


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)