-
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape
I edited it to have a much longer alternate ending. I added a little tune to it. :) Unusual huh? :P
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape
What you said. :P I understand what you mean. This chapter was in a rush. I was bored and felt like putting some serious action into it! I am going ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 2*
Scratch this... I will read it later, but thanks for the next part!
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Haha, thanks.
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 2: Missing
I added to the first chapter the description of an NVA.
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*
Well now, that makes sense. Good idea to add a warning at the beginning. :)
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Chapter 2 is out!
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
I am liking the captured soldier part. Not the test. I will base it in the morning and they discover that he is gone. Pvt. James. :)
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Post what you want to be included in further chapters! :) - Just added that to the OP -
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
:) Thanks.
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Awesome! Wow, that is the kindest review yet! Thank you! To the MaskedPoet: I do not chat via MSN. I will only communicate by PM.
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Thanks for the review. I will edit all the points you have just mentioned. The reason I did not add names to the soldiers said yet, was because I wanted ...
Jan 8, 2011
