User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Horror

    I really like your style. I find that the drab, 10 page endings of stories bore me like hell, but that got to the point, no faffy waste of words. ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Skidia Forever, Chapter Four: Eleven Heirs of Scorvile

    That was a very good piece. It certainly showed your skills in dialogue, and inserting a good bit of humour in there. I thought it was catchy, interesting and makes ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Just Another Life

    This is a very moving piece, strange really. I just find present tense very catchy (although I would never use it!). You have brilliant talent and I can't find enough ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Against Red

    Personally, I am not a huge fan of present first person, but I can see the pluses (that right?). Anyway, I think your style is quite appleaing, but I am ...

    Jan 19, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell