User avatar

AdmiralKat

AdmiralKat's Wall

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Gooey

    ohhhh. XD I was imaging this. I hope this works XD

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A War With No End Chapter 9

    XD Go do that. *starts chopping off some heads*

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A War With No End Chapter 5

    Yup, there are zombies XD

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    Thanks for the review. I may say somethings about the review though. Most of the things, I agree on. I kind off wanted to leave how she lost the dog ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: -=The Sorting Hat=-

    I didn't get those results but I'm Ravenclaw. XD (I can easily cheat the test without looking at the answer key and get a divergent)

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Life As A Criminal Book 2 Prolouge

    I'll get to that, after I conquer the green room... MUHAHHA

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    XD I love my life too much. Plus, I know that I'll go though everything in my life. I also think that we have it much better than my mom ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    Thanks soooo much for the review(please don't kill yo self. you have so much to live for. you have all the amazingness)

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    This happened to my mother as a child. Imagine being only 8 and seeing this. (Though this is not as bad as some of the things she saw)

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Gooey

    (Puts lipstick on mirror) not that gooey...XD

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: 5 Ways to get into the Literary Spotlight

    XD The only way you get your pieces that are novels or longer short stories in the spotlight is by getting 20 people to read it XD

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: "Queen Elsa's anger issues" with Olaf.

    no problemno

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    I don't know what to think of avatar....... 0-0 It's so cute but I loved the older one. *gets split in half*

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    0-0 *Looks at all the likes that I have gotten when I was asleep*

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My Only Best Friend

    Yeah! Thanks for reviewing. (you should leave a like XD)

    Jul 31, 2014


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato