Random avatar

AceWolf

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Naruto vs Sasuke: The Final Bout (Spoilers)

    Hey Ace, Nate and Jabber have already covered the problems with grammar and sentence structure, so I'm not going to rehash it all to you :P Just remember, spellcheck is ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    WOW! I loved the game, and I love this story equally! Great job, and I can see others have corrected your mistakes already! Nice story.

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer: A Parody (Part 1)

    Nice story. I noticed that it was a little short, but that it explained what was needed and didn't leave any gaps. Good job.

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Silence: Chapter One

    Sweet! Was kinda feeling alone on this website! If you like writing stories like this you should check out It's a site where I post all of my stories. Names ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: How To Begin Your Summer

    I lost my memory card, so I can't post the second part of the story now...I was so far into it, I had like 15,000 words and it was really ...

    Apr 17, 2009


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue