-
Re: Blushing red(WIP)
* Report this post * Reply with quote Re: Blushing red(WIP) New postby theotherone on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, and ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Better Than Revenge
* Report this post * Reply with quote Re: Better Than Revenge New postby Firearris on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm Hey there, Geronimo. I'm Firearris, and I'll be ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Fatal love
* Report this post * Reply with quote Re: Fatal love New postby PinkShearwater on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:41 pm Hey, Pointe! Here as requested! When you told me ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Breaking Dawn add on
Hi iCarlyfan, In general I like your piece. It is somehow nice and peaceful. What disturbs me are the references to Bella's strength. As far as I can remember (I ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Twilight
Dear my love, haven't you wanted to be with me and dear my love, haven't you longed to be free… We're leaving here tonight There's no need to tell anyone ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Teddy Bear's Story
Hey! I'm new here, I'm AceWolf. I'm an author from another site called Yiffstar.com. I'm pretty sure your stories would be put high up on a pedistle on that site. ...
Mar 27, 2009
