User avatar

Aari

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Good Reason Not to Move to America

    I think mago means grandchild. :D

    Nov 18, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: 40 Seconds

    Hi, thank you so much for all of the feedback. I really appreciate it. I should've mentioned that this is actually a non-fiction piece. I guess that would change how ...

    Nov 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Home

    Hi, Zaibae. This is Aari, and I read your poem and just wanted to let you know what a great job you did. Although, I have one feedback for you: ...

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inside The Brain

    I will definitely work on it. Thank you so much!

    Oct 5, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inside The Brain

    Hi Elinor, Thank you for the review. I tried to bring in the topic of eating disorder, and the character%u2019s anxiety and how he sucks at relationships to kind of ...

    Oct 1, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inside The Brain

    Hi Dreamy, Thank you so much for taking the tome to read and review my story. I totally agree with what you said about the ending. I could%u2019ve done a ...

    Oct 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: intangible death

    This is a great poem. I can definitely feel the hurt the writer is feeling. But lines like, "you've stolen my soul from me, committed murder with..." I think you ...

    Sep 30, 2019


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel