User avatar

AEROSMITH

  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Joy: I watched very carefully as Jules fought the ghost girl. When he stood up, blood blooming on his shirt like a rose, I noticed tears begin to well up ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Is it okay if I join as a girl? It's okay if you say no. If you would prefer I join as a guy I'll just change this. Name: Joy ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    Just there a reason your left hand is floating in space? You should connect the line to the edge of the paper so it's not just a floating, severed hand. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Dakotah: Balancing on the thin branch, I attempted to walk across it. I heard it crackle, and the next thing I knew, I was flying through the air and my ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Fic. said it was okay for me to join. That okay with all of you? If not, I'll just delete this post. Name: Dakotah Gender: Female Age (this may or ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Isodore: With soft eyes, I didn't allow any pity to seep through. Was there something wrong with him making him inable to write his name? With a kind touch, I ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Isodore: The guy infront of me looked as if he was about to pass out as he gripped tightly to the railing. Edging closer towards him, I asked him quietly ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "You're-" Prologue

    I'm sorry for the length...I got carried away. This is my first story I've ever posted in here. Please read and feel free to tear it to shreds! Prologue: "Get ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Life on the Inside

    This is a great piece. I like it a lot. Sorry I wasn't much help

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Mason: "I do a lot of things...you?" Slade said. My head snapped up towards him. Did he just say that to my sister!? I'll kill him! Kill him kill him ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    I'm going to try one more time to get in here on my own Mason: Isodore and I walked into the Mess Hall and quickly went over to grab food. ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Isodore Dad put our duffel bags onto the ground infront of us while mom lugged out our radios, ipods, and giant sketch pads. I picked up my pink duffel bag ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Can we start? Because we have like, ten characters now.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Name: Mason Desi Age: 16 Appearance: Mason has naturally tan skin. His eyes are a deep, chocolate brown. He has long brown hair that goes maybe three inches past his ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: RPG: All The Pretty Faces

    Fiction convinced me to do this so that we could start sooner. Robert "Robbie" Tallmadge: The Heartbreaker Junior && William Moseley && Has dated almost every girl in the school ...

    Nov 2, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus