Random avatar

123THE8THWONDER

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unnamed

    I like it!!! :D Good job! :D it really flows and sounds good! It has a good idea to it and is put together nicely! Thanks for sharing! God bless. ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Take Me Or Leave Me

    I like your song its great!! :D You could use i little rhyming here and there :roll: but other then that you did good! I am wondering the tune though... ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Save you

    I love it! :D it sounds loving and caring which is great! when i read it i pictured a homeless person or even abortion. :cry: I really liked it and ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let it end tonight- reviews please

    It is good but.... it seems dark. :( It really didn't give me a good feeling after i read it. If you are going to write about pain then show ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    I like it! :D it was short and sweet! It flowed and sounded good! It was deep and made me think. How does it relate to love by your point ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Cliche Ending

    I like your song!! :D i like the theme with the Prince and stuff! 8) your rhyming was great as well!! Keep Writing And thanks for sharing!! God bless "They ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: what do you think

    Hey! Your song is short but you seem like you have a pretty good idea of writing songs! But you need a hook and for it to flow. Ryhyming would ...

    Jun 23, 2009


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild