User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, people! :)

    Hello Andrea! Welcome to YWS! I'm Kat, nice to meet you ;D Wow, you've completed a novel already? Amazing! Don't be afraid to post your work here and I'm sure ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there Brian! Welcome to YWs, I hope you have lots of fun here ;D

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The story of me

    It all started October 23rd, 1995, at 10:23pm My username is Bolt on this website. Seriously? O.O

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The story of me

    I know all of Bolt's life. I'm traumatized. You're only awesome 'cause you were born in my month and in my year and you know it =P

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hio!

    Hi! Awesome user name *.* Well, I'm Kat! *shakes hand* and welcome to YWS! Our community is very glad to have you. Be sure to nibble around, have fun and ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Where's the welcoming committee?(sarcasm)

    Hey Verkessia! Me be Kat ^^ Nice meeting you and welcome to YWS! This is a wonderful place, I'm sure you'll love it. I'm here to help, if you need. ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Coming Soon: YWS News

    *thumbs up*

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Has An Online Book Store

    This is epically awesome, Nate. And I'll be expecting that UK version, because to order from America to here gets too expensive. Plus, I had a list of books I'd ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome everyone! YWS is glad to have you =D I'm Kat, nice meeting you all! If you are ever confused, I'll be glad to help! PM me if you ever ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...hi...

    Hey kissmegoodnite! I'm Kat, nice meeting you! *shakes hand and throws welcoming confetti* How are you? Welcome to YWS! I'm so glad you joined us :) There are lots of ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahh....hi?

    Hi Rebecca! I'm Kat, nice meeting you! Welcome to YWS! *throws confettis* I agree with you xD I absolutely fail when there's no romance in stories. I'm a soft heart ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Devolved Knowledge Base

    Oh, I'm so glad you've but it back as it kind of was! I only recently figured out how to actually work with the new now old KB (yeah -.-', ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi Kay! I'm Kat! Well, I wished authors didn't rush through something. For example, sometimes, there's this long day where just too much happens and the day never seems to ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    And I had a suggestion that just came to my mind! Maybe a badge for the mentors of The Buddy System? You're free to trash it, though >.

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    I still haven't voted. This is too confusing! There's this part of me that likes the badgers and the innovation it brings, but there's this little selfish me, and I ...

    Jan 6, 2010


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw