User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Oh men, I can't post anything! I'm jumping and dancing with Shannon on our room!*

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Ryan, you created this. But as you never posted, someone took the lead. So people, get this started again!

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Catelyn I saw a boy, whom I believed his name was Steve, running back to the fort. I rang the alarm and all the girls came to me. I looked ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Name: Ella Ayris Age: 13 Gender: Female Birthday: 22/11 Personality: She's very tight to her friends and will do anything for them. Sometime she doesn't think things through, just does ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm here! I'm here! And no one posted anything to do with my character... I get fifteen minutes on a computer and I come to find this! Gosh...* Marianne The ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What?! Why??? You have important characters in this!

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Yes. Oh sorry I did not know that ^^ I'll stop right away. Oh man, on her birthday? That will be really mean... Go right ahead! :D

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Oh my... it's been almost a day since the last post... Kat on to the rescue! Oh and I'm making her birthday the next day, just to speed it up ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'll bring you in LR* Marianne previous night He just stared at me blankly. His daughter moved in my eyes and returned to her mother, after we played a little ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm still on writers block, so I'll leave the effort for Amon ^^ Anyway, i finally found an image that looked like what I wanted Maria to look like: Without ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Me too. I'm droping out.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Marianne I looked at the little girl. She was wearing a big smile, that eventually made me smile too. She extend her amrs in my direction. She wanted me to ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm assuming her b-day will come up quite soon. Maybe everyone could forget about it and only remember last minute.* Marianne "No one has ever met my daughter not my ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Jok: bolt brought you in. He went over to talk to Adam. And we do read your posts. At least, I do ^^ *

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *iupi! I have something to write about* Marianne "I... Chad...and her... and a daughter," my tears where stealing my breath, so I couldn't speak properly. " And May... She should ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt