User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane "Well, I think I could teleport you guys," Jason said. "But it will have to be in groups of two; that way I won't spend so much energy." We ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Marianne Shannon stopped in front of me, and I walked her to our dorm. She was nervous; she had a date, or something, with Kevin. I wasn't sure who he ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Johanna I couldn't help but overhear what Madeline, I thought her name was, was whispering to a young gentleman, who's name I believed to be Triston. "Felicity!" I whispered exitedly" ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Well, that will limit the time they can act. I asked Alice and she said they could have extra abilities. Also, I think the sun would just weaken them.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I was lizz to develop the confront between Maria and May, but I'll just get that over with* Marianne I couldn't face her. Face May. I shrugged, and walked away, ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Oh guys, you can call me Kat! So here's the so promised profile! Name: Arabella (can be called Bella) Species: Vampire. Age: 103 Appearance: Appears to be 18. She has ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I was happy we had found Kim, and even happier for her being ok. Oh, God how I missed April! She was amazing. I hope she's ok . Those ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    hey jok, I haven't posted my profile it, but I have claimed a forbidden love. It will be a female vampire. Can she claim yours?

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I claim a female vampire in a forbidden relationship with a male human! Pretty please? I'll post the profile later, ok? *Kat*

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *God, this is on the second page! Is this dying?* Johanna The young man seated himself on the seat next to me. He took my hand, and with a simple ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kaitlyn (Zane) I woke up, the sky was still dark, and found Zeke sleeping next to me. He was very tired and in much pain. I walked over to Lulu. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kaitlyn (Zane) Zeke seemed a bit relieved too. "Now, we walk. there must be some kind of civilization around. If the night falls, and we find nothing, we'll search for ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Johanna Mother dragged me to the salon, but before I could meet anyone, dinner was served. We proceeded to a room with several tables, as if forming small associations. There ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kaitlyn (Zane) "Is that you, Zeke?" I screamed, desperately frighten. It seemed like someone said 'hello'. I walked to what I thought was the source of the voice, keeping my ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Iupi! Girls fight! It's kindda over, but I'm still exited! Yay :D* Marianne Chad broke me off Jazz, and I cleaned the drip of blood that was dripping from my ...

    Apr 24, 2009


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson