User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I left Michael and April, as I could see they had some unfinished business to discuss. I walked away, turning to a more alone corner. "Zeke, you bastard!" I ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Marianne (before Seth and Jazz left) "You two are the ones that shouldn't be here! You're nothing but selfish and self-centered, and you'll realise no one gives a shit about ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane We were safe and sound, Back to the rest of us, but I noticed some were missing. "Hey, where's Jason?" I asked. Everyone looked at each other, wondering who ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Marianne "Lei!" I glanced at her. "We're not here because of that. We're here, well, at least, I'm here because I want us back." They all stared at me, as ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I wasn't much sure of it was real when I saw April. I believed it was my mind playing games, but when she replied, her voice sounded nice an ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Arabella - Vampire Night. The most dangerous time. I walked out of my house, a simple small house. I didn't need extravagant things. I wouldn't use to much, anyway. I ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *HUm... I don't know what'll happen to Zane... She can try to run away, I guess.* Zane "Has it been days? Hours?" I asked to no one. The darkness seemed ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I was moved. Something touched me. Air, I believed. I couldn't open my eyes, I was too afraid. What could have done this. I tried to create a small ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I sighed and my panic flew away when I sensed Zeke loosen up, by my side. Jack an April had some points. And, what if the civilization wouldn't be ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Thanks JC!* Marianne Lei was a bit torn up. Of course, she would be! She and Nick aren't too well. I don«t even know if they are something. I continued ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Hum... can anyone bring Maria in? She's currenctly alone, in the auditorium, playing piano*

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane "Come on, you've got to be kidding!" In two steps I was I front of him. I was shocked, his expression didn't change. I did not knew he was ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I don't really know what to post... Zane can do the water thing. She controls the elements, and she can make water appear.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Johanna I got up, when the two young ladies walked back to our table. "I'm sorry," I cried out. "Believe me, you were not the only haunted by what we ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    There are spots, still open. Will we only start when they are all fulfill?

    Apr 27, 2009


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling