User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    I'm up for starting ^_^

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Marianne Sneaking out of a hospital was sure more fun that I thought it would be. Hiding in the corners from doctors, and trying to look calm and normal when ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Dude, Bolt, did ya just copy my form and forgot to change something? *wonders why Nick would like to date Chad* XD

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Is that Nicole I see up there? *tackleees*

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    .... go post Matt on original BS.... We're making a year, for crying out loud! And I'm still gonna jump on this one /)_- Name: Marianne Silver Northwood Age: 16 ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I can't post =/ Maria's like... out.

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Instead of checking dates, you could poooost Bolteh =/

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Happy Birthday! *sings along with Lizz* Plus, heads up: Maria's having a cardiac arrest. I'm yet to decide if she'll live *Mwahahaha!*

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Marianne Everything hurt. Why did everything hurt? I slowly opened my eyes, to somewhat of a confusing scenario. Was this... a hospital room? Wow. Maybe someone got hurt. Wait, I ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Oh gee, I love drama. I think I'm gonna make them crash

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I vote for flood! xD Marianne As May spoke the words, I felt like it was all worth it. To see her run to see Matt, her hug, everything. I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shades of Black and White

    Oh, sorry! I completely forgot about this

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    xD Ohmygosh, I'm soo glad you're all here. Plus, JC's been around too!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Marianne "But he's being charged with murder. That ought to be a lot of money." I hated myself for being the one to speak the down side of things, but ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    well you opened for Chad, but PB hasn't replied yet and I've got no idea on how to put Maria to use

    Jan 24, 2010


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb