User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Marianne "Hum..." What shold I say? "Not really. We're like... best friends" I guess... "Oh, ok." *Sorry I am at school right now :P*

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    yeah, Bolt. Don't worry, it's not like we planned it. No, I did not wanted comma for the start. I just didn't want him to die! So I just started ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    *yeah, but it was just a human, not someone's character. She's a vampire, she has to drink blood*

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Oh don't fight about it! It's already amnesia, let it be. And it's much more fun like this! Let Maria suffer! *evil laugh*

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Marianne Chad was at the hospital, and the doctors wouldn't' let me in until he woke up. His parents were on the way, when the nurse said I could go ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Can't you just give him a huge contusion or put him into coma? Just, don't kill him!*

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Humph! What am I going to write now? Nice, JC xD* Marianne Alex drove me to the coffee shop, and we talked. About everything, I believe. It was dark outside, ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *So, you decided to kill him?!*

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *So, is everyone entering the games? If so, we need to find a way of getting them there.* Zane I didn't even noticed when I got sleepy. Neither when I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Hum. Thanks, JC. Long post, sorry.* Marianne Why had everyone left on their paths? I couldn't believe it! We hadn't solved anything in that damn conversation! I decided to talk ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I glanced over my head, and saw Cappy talking to Jason. He had big bruises all over him. "I'm guessing that means civilization isn't going to help us." I ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    *Hum. My character just killed a human, so* Arabella I walked away of the bleeding body, almost running, when I passed a vulture who apparently saw me killing that young ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Can someone bring Maria in, please?*

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *Sure do ^^* Johanna Avelle and Madeleine, the two young ladies that I knew could see things as me and Felicity, left shortly after our disagreement. I believed they we're ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Name: Caroline Northwoods Age: 17 gender: Female Appearance: She has brown hair, with definite big curls, and it's medium height. Personality: She's defiant and bold. She'll do anything for her ...

    May 2, 2009


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier