User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Writing Tips Re: I Need HELP!!

    Which kind of character? Like the traditional pampered rich girl, or the cliche honest and good rich girl? PM me. -Kat-

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Poetry Tutorials Re: I'm Angry! ...

    Zomg, Jon! I found a grammar mistake! *gasps* also when your feeling down, You're

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Grammar & Research Re: Punctuation within Dialogue

    Great article, Demi! I just have one question. In the first example, why can't the 'asked' be capitalized? Thanks! *Kat*

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: A Clueless Writer's Guide to Writing Romance

    Great, Snoink. Much helpful. I really have problems with the dialogue between lovers. As if I make every situation awkward... Anyway, thanks! :D *Kat*

    May 21, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A question

    Well, thanks guys!

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A question

    Hey there people! I have a question. I am currently writing a short story on Word 2007. Well, when I put a comma next of the "" (I don't remember ...

    Mar 1, 2009


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus