User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I decided to post a picture of me! *everyone gasps with horror* If you don't have insurance, do not proceed. [spoiler]

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I have to thank Google for this one :D

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    Linkin Park Evanescence Queen

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    I don't know what happened, but supposedly there was a button under "Points" on this thingy on the side

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "... pushes me away" I was singing Pushing me away by Linkin Park

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    I only know number nine: Waterloo by Abba

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    LOL I was going to bring a piece of that cake to you tomorrow Rachie!

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Shauni: Spanish?! How could I not know that... what a low best friend

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't you see his house burning?

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Numb in your pants (Linkin Park) Memories in your pants (Within Temptation]

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Eu amo-te (agai portuguese)

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    HA! I'm better than any of you! I have popcorn and I just made a cake! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH :twisted:

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    I only know the 23rd: We are the champions by Queen.

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    I thing no one is generous. So I will aim for 1 point :D And as I don't know what xxxcarly aiming points are I'll donate 20 to you. 'Kay?

    Feb 22, 2009


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss