User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    Yay! I've got a buddeh ^.^

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    I vote for Mira's way. I think it's simpler, though, and I was convinced we were to tell the person who their Secret Santa is, when 'delivering' the present.

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mending Heart

    Hello Forest Queen! I'm Kat, but I think we've met ;) Anyway, review. Onto it. First of all, I'm going to slightly disagree with Eli above. Because! To me, when ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: L-o-v-e

    A/N: Hello! I'm back with my awfully sketchy poetry. This is an improvement of theme for me, since my last poem posted here was all dark and stuff. I tried ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stop talking about Tiger Woods!

    *points at self* Well, not technically.... but those are only technicalities of life.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slide - Photography - [Updated Dec. 6]

    *is wowed and will remain wowed for a while now* - Kat

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: What is a sentence fragment?

    In my English class, we call that the continuous or something. xD

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: If Pinocchio...

    *acts smart and nods along with Kammyzizzle*

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcoming El finito

    Oh my gosh, funniest welcoming post ever ^.^ I already like you for that :P Hello! *shakes hand* I'm Kat, nice to meet you. I'm glad everyone has covered the ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Hello! *waves* YWS is a part of me, now. I found this place a year and month ago, and I've fallen for it. My writing... oh gee, I didn't use ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stop talking about Tiger Woods!

    I had no idea it even happened -.-

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    Only you Mira! =D *sends love* So, I'm Kat! ~Favorite colors: Black, brown, purple, red, blue, grey ~Favorite genres: romance, poetry, hum... something with feeling and emotions xD ~Favorite activitie

    Dec 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    *raises hand* Me too! *no idea of what to do*

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Chat-speak makes my tummy turn.

    Oh, have I done many of these! I just never posted them :P *bows before Amy* You're awesomely epic. But, no matter I always have to say something constructive. And ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll miss you my beloved friend.

    Hi Juni! I'm here, as requested. Anything for you

    Nov 26, 2009


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening