User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Gifts (now with more Star Wars)

    oh my God, that hadn't even occurred to me, Rosey xD Awesome, Nate =D

    Dec 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Explosive Reviews (Seriously... They're Dynomite)

    Penny =D Would you mind taking a look at my new story? It's romantic fiction, for a change xD Hum, you'll have to read the first chapter

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cry If You Must [Chapter Two]

    A/N: So, here's chapter two! It's quite long, I only noticed that after I actually stopped writing and started editing

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Believe in Angels

    Juni =D I'm just gonna say something really quick, but first! A question: is this thingy related to that thingy on polyvore? ;) Anyway, I'm actually very impressed by how ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    I

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [4]

    Hello! I'm Kat *waves* and even though I haven't made a review on this serie of chapters yet, I have been following it and clicking that 'star' thingy button :wink: ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    Woo hoo, IrishFire liked her present ^.^ Has everyone got their presents? Because I didn't xD

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Be Not My World

    Hi Audy! I don't think we've met, but I'm Kat *shakes hand* So, you should be proud! This is the only review I'm going to make on Christmas Eve, mostly ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cry If You Must - Prologue and Chapter One

    A/N: So, I didn't want to post this. Because I'm too emotionally attached to this, and I didn't want to see it get shattered. But! I'm here hopping for help ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm BAAAACKKKK!!!

    Hello! I didn't know you before, since I'm only here for a year now, but! I'm Kat, nice meeting you! Yep, as Eli has mentioned the only thing that pretty ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Marianne It made her slightly scared when Chad suggested he'd give her 'guidelines'. It's not like it's a dream scenario to have your boyfriend giving you tips on how to ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back everyone one!

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Marianne "Hum." Maybe May did have a point. "He sure is perverted enough." Putting both hands on her waist, Maria sighed. "Fine, I'm up for it." She tried not to ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Marianne The whole thing had creeped the hell out of her. Ending up in a cell had never been a to-do thing. By far. And she was very thankful the ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Tears

    Hi peanut. Yes, no exclamation point. I'm too emotional to use it right now. So, I really liked this, even though I'm a bit confused. It's confusing, I can't really ...

    Dec 12, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus