User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love You Forever

    Very well written as the others have said! I must advice you to something: writing about things that you don't know much about or didn't experienced may be hard. I ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Were They By Me?

    as the others have said you should improve a little bit your grammar. Anyway, I liked it but it really did sound a bit rushed. It was very deep. And ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deeply Cut!

    Hum... interesting. It really hurts when a friend lets you off like that, doesn't it? Anyway, I liked it. it flow well and rhymes were good. I didn't find any ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    Ok... I love depressed feelings poems! I write too. I mean if I feel this way how can I write happy poems if I'm sad? Anyway, this isn't about me! ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.3

    Here it is! Chapter three... really hope it doesn't suck! :D ________________________________________________________ 3. Under the tree At five o’clock my last class ended. As I walked to the bus st

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music In Me - Chapter 2

    Hi! :D I really like this, it's a great start. I'm not sure if I like Julian or not LOL his attitude pisses me off a little but i think ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why I Do What I Do....

    i liked it... a bit disturbing, but hey I know how you fell [:D] I support the idea above of rhyming alive with something else (it seems hard i know, ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost love

    Loved it. As mizz-iceberg has said, I thought it could be a bit boring because the description was "last kiss" and that's a very common theme (I should say). it ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life Through My Eyes

    Ok... I liked it ! My favorite part was: And my choice if death is on my side [shouldn't it be: And my choice is, if death is on my ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.2

    thanks! i will read and review your poems any time soon :D

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    Oh! I would be so honored... *wide smile, teacher looking at me knowing I'm not working as I should :P* I can't wait!!!! What would happen between these three? A ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music In Me - Chapter 1

    I liked it. Your first attempt was definitely a success and I think the second might be too! It's a shame you won't be able to write so soon, because ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair Consumes Me

    LOL good point of view. thanks for noticing that mistake. It's like he wasn't a guy to me. He was a friend. And that just makes it worst. Anyway, thanks ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    WOW!!! OMG!!! *too exited, heart beating too fast* I think the ending was great! it surely does make room for a sequel! OMG! The ending did not suck! it was ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.1

    Someone told me wealthy was something under rich. LOL I'm going to review it. thanks for the help!

    Nov 16, 2008


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight