User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Other Poetry Re: Back in his Arms..

    Hi there! You may think I'm pursuing your poems, but I'm really not. your poems they just stumble in my way :D So, I'm not even going to mention the ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Angel from Above..

    Oh... so sweet and nice, and cool, and... have I said sweet? :D Hey there! I'm on a review marathon, and I think I have reviewed one of your poems ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sytem

    Hi! First of all welcome to YWS! :D Hope you have much joy here :D Onto to the review: Don't really know what to say. I mean, it was a ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    LOL that was funny! So, just wanted to point out something: Red welts on my arms when they cut me out of it. My mother bit her lip, eyeballed my ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    Oh so sweet! LOL I liked it (as everyone else) :D Loved the vocabulary, it was mentioned before, but it's great. :D :D :D Anyway, great work! keep on writing! ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It ain't all sweet

    I didn't write this. The words just stumble out, so... I'm not responsible if this is really, but really bad! :D (getting excuses for being a lousy poet, but this ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gratitude..

    Hi there! I must tell you I'm a grammar freak (and proud to be one) and those I's are just freaking me out! You should really capitalize them all! LOL ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Some people

    Thanks both for the reviews! I'm going to review it and hopefully improve it :D

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Some people

    This could be good, this could be bad. i think a poet doesn't always have a great poem. He or she can have bad times too. So if this is ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead And In Love

    Oh... so depressingly sweet. :D Loved it! Didn't find any grammar errors just wanted to point out something: My feelings never disappeared, and now they can't just disappear. This kindda ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remember

    Oh... how sad and depressing. loved it! :D As everyone seems that were rude enough to read but not to review, I will! :D Liked the repetition, it sounded well. ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Day Awake

    Loved this! It was great! You captivated the reader (at least me) and I'm hard to captivate. When I see a poem that has the same format every stanza and ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Along the way

    LOL So if you were young, why didn't you reviewed it before post it now that you're older but not old (lol)? Anyway that's what I think. You have to ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Because

    Hi there! You may think I'm stalking you, but I'm really not... So, now the review! Why do we fight ? Why cant we just get along ? Just because ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Fly Away

    Hey there! Nice work... On to the review! The first line it sounds a bit... well... boring. Don't take me wrong, it transmit the feeling, but to a normal person, ...

    Dec 3, 2008


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey