User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Twilight

    Hey there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review (obviously -_-')! This is pretty good. Believe me the title does not influence your readers to think of Twilight the books. I ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Merciful Bane

    Hey there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review this for you! Oh, and welcome to YWS! I haven't read the first so I'll go on that on next :D On ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Beautiful Requiem

    Hey there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review. There's not much too say... I mean, this is great! I love it. The concept is truly a good choice and it's ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Adour

    Hi there Mystique Eyes! Welcome to YWS! I'm Kat and I absolutely love your name and avatar :D I was looking for a poem that could be my hundredth review! ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shine Bright, Little Baby

    hey anti-pop! As you gave me this to review, I will! :D I have not much too say. this is incredibly beautiful. I get this feeling 'cause I have a ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    I need to review works. I need to review works. *continues repeating like a zombie* No, just kidding. I'm open anytime you want! :D I'm here to satisfy the people ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Little Flare

    Hey there! Would you review my poem: I beg of you? here's the link: Thanks! :D *Kat*

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlite Beach

    Hey there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review this for you. First, really short. It's a good topic, you could develop it more. Good word choice. I suggest on the ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: long lasting pain .

    Hey ghostskinsx! Welcome to YWS! First, your avatar rocks! Really like the picture. Here on YWS we have a 2:1 policy. It means before you post anything, you have to ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Saving all the rest...

    Hey there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review this for you! But first of all, welcome to YWS! On to the review! This is a bit vague. And short. it's ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood

    Oh and welcome to YWS! If you neeed anything just PM me!

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood

    Hey there! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review this amazingly depressing poem! :D So, as I have said above it's depressing (obviously). But a lot of people here (including myself) ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories revival

    Thanks both for the reviews! And biancafanatic03, welcome to YWS!

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Forget

    Hey there! I'm gonna review this. First, I think it's really sweet to write a poem to your mother (even if it's begging to let you alone :D). This seems ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crashed and burned

    Hey there Rachie! here's your friend Kate to review this first poem. :D Don't think of this as a harsh review plz! I'm only saying it for your own good. ...

    Jan 19, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown