User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 18

    Hey there Meep! YUPI! I'm second on the reviews. i think were battling to see who reviews first... that's awesome for you! LOL instead of my usual empty review i ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    oh, Meep and I forgot to tell you! “You should have seen it, Melody. If seeing paramedics at my doorstep wasn’t scary enough, I got the shock of my life ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In the "big blue"

    Hey, this isn't the beginning of some series or anything. I just felt like writing this little piece, based on a dream I had, because I wanted to. So, judge ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    Hey there, my mystique eyes! Kat's here for a review! So, this is good. I liked it. there are some mistakes. You keep using "your" as "you're". Like: When your ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    okay! *takes cheeseburger* ha ha I've got a cheeseburger! :D *sing for approximately an hour*

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Daddy,

    Hey there justme! Kat's here to review! Welcome to YWS! Since you're new, you probably don't know, but here we have a 2:1 policy. That means that you have to ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    This is incredible realistic! I like playing the Sims even if my favorite part is to construct the house, but i still like it. but it's way too frustrating! An ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.4

    Thanks, Cat! You really helped me. I've correct the things you've pointed out and I've put Ethan's name a little more :D Shauni, I'm still waiting for the explanation for ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.4

    Hey, so it has been a while since I posted anything from this story. It was kind of on stand by. So, here is chapter 4. not really sure about ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    Oh Shauni, so sweet! I want one too! :D

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Friends

    Hey there Just_Listen! Kat's here and I'm gonna review this for you. First, welcome to YWS! you'll have great joy here (or sadness, it depends if you're good or bad). ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    Hi there, Meep! Here's Kat. So as for your chapters, it's completely amazing that I love them so much and that I never have anything to say... I found absolutely ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More

    Hey there God! I'm an absolutely idiot to review since I have nothing else to say. All my thoughts were mentioned above. About the pucntuation, at least put a . ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness

    Hey there Vivacious! I'm Kat and I'm gonna review this for you. O.O You're eleven? And a junior already? God, I remember when I was eleven... Moving on. The review! ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Resident of my Fantasies

    Hey there! I'm Kat, nice to meet you! I was gonna say welcome to YWS but it seems you're here for awhile behind, but still Welcome! On to the review! ...

    Jan 23, 2009


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight