User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Lyric Poetry Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    Lily, you're brilliant. And to throw in something helpful, the last line of the second stanza feels too long. Nonetheless, you rule. =D

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Drawings

    Peanut, you're awesome. Enough said.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forbidden to Forsake

    Someone with an avatar that awesome deserves a review! xD Good evening! I'm gonna drop a quick review. So. I actually really like this. Not really sure I understood half ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kissing under twilight

    Hey rememberme! Surprisingly, I enjoyed this! I was expecting to see a rather cliché poem, you know, with all that romance stuff we've all read a thousand times. I'm not ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Twelve Days of NaNo

    Haha, this is so sweet xD Made me cheery and want to do NaNo this year too.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hope

    Hey there Danielle! I'm Kat and I'll be giving you a quick review, okay? ;D Alright, so the biggest issue I found with this was how the ideas were tied ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there Brian! Welcome to YWs, I hope you have lots of fun here ;D

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    ... I wish everyone was still around to do so xD

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: O shaped smiles.

    Hey, Flit, I just noticed, you cut the first stanza! Why? =|

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: O shaped smiles.

    Hey Flit! Unfortunately, I have very little to say on this. This is for the single reason that, in my opinion, it seriously is a good poem. I love the ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I have made two reviews and I'm trying. I guess I'm back? >.> - Kat

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope

    Hello! Honestly, this surprised me very much. I saw the title and I was ready to read something cliché and boring, but no! This was lovely, definitely. The flow was ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Hey BlackDahilia! I'm Kat, and I'm going to do a quick review ;D Okay, so, first off, this is sort of short. Which is okay, you don't want to drag ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get to be slapped with a fish. *inserts coin*

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Feeling of Death

    *pokes Jon with poetry poking stick* Heeeey Jon! Kat's dropping by for a quick review, 'kay? So! Let's see what I've got on this. I liked very much, but that's ...

    Jul 23, 2010


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger