User avatar

*lilmisswritergal*

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: becoming confused.....

    I love your poem! It says everything about trying to be yourself. I think if you added a bit more detail to the Words are forgotten, and dreams are shed. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Clara's Diary entry 1-5

    Hi, I'm new to the site and I am having a browse around. Sorry about the brief introduction, now for the review. I like the idea of a diary of ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Blitzed

    Hi fairy_twinkletoes_13, I'm new too. I've just read your story, and I like your beginning. It has good descriptions of the setting without going too far, I also like the ...

    Feb 5, 2008


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor