z

Young Writers Society

Benca Syx

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm
deleted3 says...

I think this is the piece closest to my heart - I took the leap and went full colour! AND I drew a male figure which I'm generally dismal at (you should see the other box-shaped so-called male creatures I've drawn :? but you'll never see those hehe..)

OK, story of this sketch is that a guardian being has a powerful aura, which is absorbed by that purple orb in his hand. at the point of contact, they cancel each other out as they are two opposing forces. Benca is on ice at the moment, I'm saving him for future stories..
Attachments
Benca Syx small.jpg
Benca Syx small.jpg (30.65 KiB) Viewed 204 times
Love to Live, Live to Love <--- My Motto
http://ekarimbvundula.blogspot.com <--- My Blog
Follow me on:
https://twitter.com/EtherealEmber <--- My Twitter

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:06 am
finishedmakingsense says...

It's a nice drawing. I really like the firey blue-green thing surrounding him. The character's design itself is pretty cool, I like the arm gauntlet things and red tat ^^ The hands are a tad small though (but you can actually draw fingers, I'm envious XD) And he looks sort of freaky bald, but that's just me. Lol.
I protest signatures.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri May 07, 2010 6:27 am
Puffycherry says...

I really like the way you did the head. The ears seem a 'lil small though the rest look almost life like. The rest of the body seems a little stiff though, and the hands seem a akward.

No matter, I cannot draw for the life of me so I can not really speak. Otherwise, I believe this is a really good picture! The green and blue stuff looks great until you get to the little cirly parts then it just makes it look like you got a 'lil bored.

I reckon if you took those parts off, it could really look like a balze of wild colour! I still think this is really good, and with a little more time and a few improvements could really shine!
I do not have a short attention span, I am-Hey look it's a sparkely KITTY! Quick Catch it!

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane