Grammar Freaks

Grammar Freaks

Grammar Freaks

  • 9 forum topics
  • 3 wall posts
  • Created Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am

← Back to Forum

Dictionary Game

8 posts in this topic.

  1. Here is what you do; you post a word that others have to guess the definition for. You have to find the definition of the word posted above you, too. The definition can't be out of the dictionary; you have to summarize what you already know. If you have never heard the word before, then you have 1 minute to look in the dictionary for it. This is an Honour Code type of thing; we aren't at your house to tell you that your minute is up. All we can do is trust you to follow the rules. ;)

    I will start;

    Interminable
  2. Telepathy through a group of many people

    I know that is wrong.

    Mulcible
  3. Is that even a word? Mulciple?


    Banal!
  4. Ay, ay ay! That word makes me think of Bananas! Now my brain isn't allowing me to think of a proper definition!

    Yes, mulcible is too a word. You can look it up at Save the Words!

    Aquabib
  5. Double Post
  6. New rule; there is no time limit. :D
  7. Banal....hm.....sounds like something bad....and I think it's a noun....okay, something that so bad it cannot enter? XD

    chionophobia
  8. Chionophobia is a fear of snow. Weird.

    How about;

    Nelumbo

    (That's not a very good one is it? Sorry.)

    ~Tayla


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger