Language Usergroup

Language Usergroup

Welcome! Bienvenidos! Bienvenue! Willkommen! Tervetuloa! Salve!

  • 112 forum topics
  • 60 wall posts
  • Created Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am

← Back to Forum

WELCOME!

39 posts in this topic.

  1. Bonjour! I am currently taking French I but I'm basically done with that course. Woo! I hope to eventually be fluent in French, German, Italian, Japanese, and possibly Latin. As you can see, I love languages. Next year I'll probably be taking German, so that's exciting. :D
  2. Hola! I am fascinated by languages and love to learn. This looks like a very interesting group. I speak passable Spanish and basic Arabic, and I know random words and phrases in quite a few languages.
  3. Hi!! I love languages and there's so many I would like to learn. I speak English and Spanish fluently and I know a bit of German (although I'm not very good at it). I hope I can improve and I'd also like to learn Italian and Japanese.
  4. Languages rock.

    I have Spanish, but I need to relearn it, and I'm currently taking French. After I finish French I'm thinking of going back and shining up my Spanish a bit. Then probably on to Russian.
  5. Bonjour! I love learning new languages and I am fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. I can speak a little bit of Japanese, Spanish and Korean, and I am currently learning French! :D I would love to become fluent in both French and Korean, so I would really appreciate some help! :wink:
  6. Holy Wow!

    So, I'm fluent in English, Tamil, Hindi.
    And intermediate in French.
    And a beginner in German and Japanese.

    I don't mind helping you out in French.
  7. I speak English and Spanish! I am going to try to learn French, German, and Italian! :D
  8. Hola. Yo estoy aqui y yo estoy viviendo. Como estan?
  9. Magandang Araw po! I like learning languages and about the countries, but because of lack of resources (and a bit of procrastination), I only speak a little German, I have a learning French book but French doesn't really mix with me. I can speak Filipino(Tagalog) and small bits and pieces of Italian (mostly bad words.)


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle