Ruby Reviewers

Ruby Reviewers

The Red Team

  • 5 forum topics
  • 52 wall posts
  • Created Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:11 pm

← Back to Forum

Team Avatar/Banner

5 posts in this topic.

  1. Here we can let our creative minds work, since we can come up with our own club icon and banner, if we want to XD

    Usually this gets chosen after the team name, so the name and the avatar can match. (:
  2. I think I've got one that we can put in our reviews at least, if Ruby Reviewers wins out.

    Image
  3. That's awesome, fraey!
  4. Thanks, haha! I have fun with banners XD
  5. I love it!


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality