Ruby Reviewers

Ruby Reviewers

The Red Team

  • 5 forum topics
  • 52 wall posts
  • Created Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:11 pm

← Back to Forum

Team Captain

24 posts in this topic.

  1. Pick and vote here on who you want to serve as Team Captain. ^^ You can nominate yourself, but it's fun to be able to support others. All the nominees have to be from Team Red :)
  2. I would like to nominate @Clairia! I think she would be great for the position <.<
  3. I nominate @Panikos!
  4. I honestly think anyone could do it (except me) :p
  5. @fraey that's so sweet! Thank you so much :) I'm not sure who I'd like to vote for quite yet. We'll see!
  6. @Clairia is one of my chocies
  7. @Claria
  8. Thanks for all the nominations, everyone! I'm going to go with @fraey for who I'd like to be team captain.
  9. Aw thank you @Clairia <3
  10. Okie dokie! Votes so far for Team Captain are:
    @Clairia - 3
    @Panikos - 1
    @fraey - 1

    Plenty of time to still vote!
  11. I think @fraey would make a wonderful team captain!
  12. Thanks for the nomination, LZPianoGirl! I personally think @fraey would do a great job!
  13. I vote @fraey :)
  14. @Clairia- 3 Votes
    @Panikos- 1 Vote
    @fraey- 4 Votes

    If you haven't voted yet I suggest you get your vote in soon!
  15. I vote @Clairia


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian