z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Triple Talaq

by gopaldutt


Hello,

Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen, I m here to discuss a topic related to "triple talaq ".

So ladies and gentle men my first question is for u. what is the meaning of triple talaq? why our Moulana suggest that it is the part of our Islamic religion, why ?

They say that our holy book " Quran Sharif " recommend us the triple talaq so ladies and gentlemen my question is also for Moulana, did you ever read Quran Sharif ? in Quran Sharif there is not any law like tripple talaq. the Quran Sharif say that if your wife is impure so that u can take action and suggest them please don't do this shit.. so basically it's a warning . if any person say 'triple talaq' it means that they r giving you three months duration to think about this. if you are interested to be together so they reconcile than everythings gonna be right.

Three divorce does not exist in Quran than why our Moulana promote that? ok if Moulana has created any rule like triple talaq nd you know very well there is a law 'Muslim women khula' suppose womens are not interested to be with her husband again, than she have a right to give 'khula' like talaq. why Moulana does not promote them ?

why there is inequality in talaq and khula? why womens r not giving khula?

ladies n gentlemen 24 August 2017 was a day when I felt that we are independent. our judiciary system supports this law and now the supreme court verdict this 1400-year-old practice of triple talaq.

According to article no. 25 "all person is equally entitled to freedom of conscience and right of freedom. India is the secular country. every single citizen has right to choose, right to live.

There is some rule of 'triple talaq'

Rule no 1- if they reconcile then everything is right if not than they may be procced for separation.

Rule no. 2- If some one says that I want divorc angerly it will not be considered, because anger is strictly prohibited in Islam.

suppose 6 months had gone and husband wife are reconciled, so it's possible to do "Nikah" again.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
561 Reviews


Points: 31500
Reviews: 561

Donate
Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:58 pm
Atticus wrote a review...



Hello! MJ stopping by for a short review :)

There were so many grammar mistakes, so I'm not going to take the time to nitpick them. Suffice to say that there were missing letters, poor grammar, bad punctuation, and just a whole slew of mistakes that make this hard to read and disinteresting. It takes more work than it should just to get through a paragraph, and that made it feel very rough, choppy, and it gives the implication that you didn't care enough about your work to make it polished and better-looking.

I agree with your other two reviewers; there was no context given for the Muslim faith. The best format for an argumentative essay, in my opinion and in the opinion of many other English teachers and scholars, is to have an introductory paragraph that will highlight the points you plan to hit during your review. Then, you discuss those points and prove the thesis you argued in your introduction. Then, you summarize all your points in your conclusion. This article had no such structure, or even any structure at all.

And as my final note, I couldn't really see your argument here. It felt incomplete, ending on something that did not summarize, and you didn't get to argue all three rules. This was the very basic outline of your essay. You had your proofs for the ponits you were going to argue, but this needs a lot of polishing and work to make it a finished piece.

Hopefully this review was helpful, and if you have any questions, my PM box is always open! Good luck with this, and I'll be around to help you out if you have any other questions, along with people with names in light green, dark green, and red.

Best wishes,
MJ




User avatar
95 Reviews


Points: 31
Reviews: 95

Donate
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:22 pm
View Likes
BeTheChange wrote a review...



Where do I begin?

1. I am not a Muslim, but I should still be able to get your meaning through context. Unfortunately, that context is absent, making for a nearly-incoherent read.
2. The grammar is, frankly, atrocious. I respect and support English learners, but they should have a more fluent person whom they trust proofread!
3. You use the 's' word at one point. I understand that crude language has a place in certain works of fiction, but in a professional essay, it comes across as jarring and wrong.




User avatar
364 Reviews


Points: 15630
Reviews: 364

Donate
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:52 pm
View Likes
zaminami wrote a review...



Hello, gopaldutt! Welcome to YWS! It’s Kara here for a (hopefully) quick review!

Give me your soul.

Because of all of the grammar mistakes, I'm going to do this in the way I review poetry:

Bold = grammar and flow issues.
Italics = suggestions and overall
Strikethrough = remove
Underline = random Kara comments.

Spoiler! :
Hello, {You don't need double greetings here}

Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen, I{'}m here to discuss a topic related to "triple talaq{."}

So ladies and gentle men my first question is for {you}.{I thought you were answering the questions here. The reader doesn't KNOW what triple talaq is, so how could they answer it?} {W}hat is the meaning of {T}riple {T}alaq? {W}hy our Moulana {A what?}suggest that it is the part of our Islamic religion, why ?

They say that our holy book {-} " Quran Sharif " recommend{s} us the triple talaq so ladies and gentlemen my question is also for Moulana, {-} did you ever read Quran Sharif ? {I}n Quran Sharif there is not any law like tripple talaq. {T}he Quran Sharif say{s} that if your wife is impure{,} so that u can take action and suggest them please don't do this shit{.}.. so basically it's a warning {If you have a swear like that, please mark this with a 16+ swearing warning, at least. Also, you probably shouldn't swear in an essay}. {I}f any person say{s} 'triple talaq' it means that they {are} giving you three months duration to think about this. {I}f you are interested to be together so they reconcile th{e}n everything{'}s gonna be right.

Three {If} divorce does not exist in Quran than why our Moulana promote that? ok{I}f Moulana has created any rule like triple talaq {a}nd you know very well there is a law 'Muslim women khula{,}' suppose womens are not interested to be with her husband again, than she have a right to give 'khula' like talaq. {W}hy Moulana does not promote them ?

{W}hy {is there} inequality in talaq and khula? {W}hy {are women} not {getting} khula?

ladies n gentlemen {On August 24,} 2017 was a day when I felt that we {we}re independent. {O}ur judiciary system supports this law and now the {S}upreme {C}ourt {verdicy} this 1400-year-old practice of triple talaq.

According to article {Number} 25 {usually you write out numbers, not put them in numerical form} "{A}ll {people are} equally entitled to freedom of conscience and right of freedom. India is the secular country. every single citizen has right to choose, right to live.{"}

There {are} some rule{s} of 'triple talaq{:}'

Rule no 1- {I}f they reconcile{,} then everything is right if not than they may be proc{e}ed for separation.

Rule no. 2- If some one says{:} that {"}I want divorc{e"} {angrily} it will not be considered, because anger is strictly prohibited in Islam. {What? How is that possible? Everyone has to be angry sometimes. It's a normal, healthy thing to be angry}

suppose 6 months had gone and husband wife are reconciled, so it's possible to do "Nikah" again. {Remove this sentence, first of all. Second, this is NOT a good ending to your essay. Third, it doesn't make sense}


Overall:



This is, I hope you don't mind me saying, pretty bad. The use of texting language, horrible grammar, and confusing sentences, and the fact that it's short and doesn't provide information like an essay usually does. I would recommend checking this article out to help you with your essay writing. I have no idea what's going on in your essay, what anything is about, and frankly, am quite unimpressed. You're an intelligent person: I bet you can do better than this.

Give me your soul --

Kara

Image



Random avatar
gopaldutt says...


ok, I try my best thank you so much.




Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"