The Sight : Premonitions

by foreveralone

I read this book a few weeks ago , I enjoyed reading it . Here's my summary of it, sorry if its a little dull :(

This book is about a girl named Gracie who has visions of the past, present or future. Gracie lives with her aunt , Shay and her cousin , Diego in Seattle, Washington. When her best friend , Emily, goes missing Gracie uses her visions to find her.

It was a hot summer day in Washington when Emily went missing. She decided to go get ice cream and go to the library in the city. When Gracie found out she and her cousin Diego decided to look for Emily by using her visions. One night Gracie has a vision of a guy carrying a dead girl's body. She suspects that the murderer was Zed and the girl was Emily. Gracie then sneaks into Zed's shack and finds an email from Emily to Zed that makes it seems as if they had a relationship together. Zed immediately becomes a suspect to the police. Zed knew that the police were looking for him so he disappeared and went into hiding. One night when Gracie and her Aunt Shay went grocery shopping , Zed attacks Gracie in the parking lot. Zed was caught by Shay and the police arrested him. It turned out he was innocent because Zed had a tattoo and in the vision the murderer had no tattoo. Then she suddenly gets a vision of the computer camp that Emily was not able to go to. It turns out that Emily had taken a picture with the whole camp . The picture also had the camp sponsor,Jonah Castle, he was a creator of a software. She was digitally removed from the picture that the camp instructor , Marcus Heffernan, had. Gracie also thought Marcus and even Jonah could be a suspect. When Gracie keeps on looking for Emily she found out that Dora , an attendee of the computer camp, could also be a victim. She managed to save Dora but Gracie was kidnapped and brought to an island in the middle of Seattle where she finds Emily and many other kids who were reported missing.

Too much detail ?

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria