Life

by Rose

It sometimes takes a while to notice

That there are better things on what to focus

Things like love, caring and kindness

Those kind of things are priceless

Life can be fun and really exciting

There is no need for screaming and fighting

Take some time and be thankful

For life and hope, it’s wonderful

It doesn’t matter if the sky is purple or blue

Just make sure you stay honest and true

https://rosewriting12.blogspot.com/2022/12/life.ht...

AmayaStatham wrote a review...

Salutations, curious mind!

Rinisha is back here and ready to review 📚!

Buckle up, 'cause this is going to be a bumpy ride. I’m going to keep it short alright!✨

All in all

This party rocked, let's take a quick look!

This was a very nice poem you have written, the theme along with the beautiful rhyme go very well together. I love how your title matches the poem itself. It really speaks for itself and represents the whole meaning of the poem.

You could work on:✒️

I think you might want to try expanding your oems with a few extra verses and making them a bit longer. I feel you have the potential, don't be afraid to take a little risk. If you don't want to, that's totally fine.

Great picture you have chosen too. I love the little bench in there, it gives me positive vibes.

Nailed It!💐

This is probably my favourite line of the entire poem. It just reminds us of the simple thank you for life that so many people seem to forget these days. Well done!

Take some time and be thankful

For life and hope, it’s wonderful

Have a nice day or night further! Keep writing! You are amazing!

Amazingly yours,
Rinisha
– Be yourself and keep writing! 📖🎉

Sat May 13, 2023 8:46 am
AkuRashomon wrote a review...

Hello there. This is Ina also known as loveissourgrapes and I am here to give you a little review or comment for your little poem. By the way, I like the picture, did you find this somewhere or you took it. I am happy I found this so I get to write my 100th review so thanks to you. Anyways, let's go!

First impressions. I found this have the same vibe as your other poem, Only If... And how each picture you place in each writing, just suits them. it is very nice to give and tell people about positive things about life. In life, you can go through hardships but even before the sun rises, each hardship has come to an end. Everyone loves and wants peace so this poem tells us to stay honest and true within these hard things to set peace in life. I love how each line got to rhyme with each other.

Overall, it is short yet beautiful. Keep on writing @Rose! Love to see more of you<33

Rose says...

Hey Ina! How's life treating you?

I got a lot of feedback from you and I appreciate every bit of it. I'm very happy that you like my work. It encourages me to keep on writing.
By the way, thank you for the follow!

Me,

Rose

AkuRashomon says...

You're welcome. I love to encourage people to write more. And your question, umm, life is treating me very well. How about you? <3

Rose says...

I'm fine, too. Thanks for asking.
I haven't really been able to keep up my daily walks on YWS, but I do wander around sometimes, looking for amazing and fascinating works to read with both my popcorn and my glass of Coca-Cola :-D.

AkuRashomon says...

good to know you're okay^^

Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:08 am
EllieMae wrote a review...

Hey!!! Ellie here with a quick review. This is the first on ei have done in ages, so please pardon me for being a bit *out of it*.

I enjoyed this quick poem a lot! It was quite short. I like short poetry because it lets me stay focused a lot more. Your poem did this very well and I found it to be very straightforward.

I fully agree with you, it can be hard to notice these things at first, but once we realize that life is swo much more than what we might first see, life can be so much better. What you described, “love, caring, and kindness” are absolutely true :) im so happy that you have been able to learn and recognize this beauty for yourself.

My favourite line is “it doesn’t matter if the sky is purple or blue” and i love the little rhyme at the end too! Great work! I look forward to reading more of your work.

Have a great day/night!

Sincerely,

Ellie Mae

Rose says...

Hi there!

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to me!

Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:48 pm
Headinthestars2525 says...

A poetic masterpiece, it really does capture the life lesson of violence is never the answer. I dont usually read many poems but this one makes me want to read more. Good work

Rose says...

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:44 am
Mikatsune wrote a review...

Hi, Mika again for yet another review!
Again, this is a beautiful poem! It teaches us so much by just reading a few sentences! The first thing I had in my mind when I read this was wars. Wars have been affecting many people across the world, even people who aren't directly involved. It's really terrible. if only peace existed every where, if only the world was utopia. Although we can't be sure if our world will ever be perfect and innocent, but we can definitely try! And that's what this poem has led me to think! Good job for creating a masterpiece that really spoke to me! I'm looking forward to more! Have a great day, night, afternoon, etc. etc.!

Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:59 am
galen30 says...

It's a very beautiful and meaningful poem. The interpretation of life is deep. People don't need to live so hard and keep fighting for fame, job and so on. They can give themselves a break and find the truly worthy things in life.

Rose says...

Hi there @galen30,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate it.

-Rose

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"