I love you

by NastyMajesty

I love you
I really do

you never ask me why
when all I can do is cry
you comfort my very soul
and you make me feel whole

I love you
yes, it's true

I think about you every day
even when you're away
Thank you for being there to listen
even when my eyes glisten

I love you
and you, I will always pursue

you're always there
even when you had the choice to not give a care
you warm me up when I'm cold
and you're always one to be bold

I love you
I really do
It's really trueYou are the girl I will always pursue

I.
love.
you.

"I love you too"

Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:42 pm
Goldenwizard wrote a review...

Hi/ Namaste
I had opened this site after a long time, a long vacation in the country side. And as soon as I started to surf for contents I found yours.
And for sure it was really so amazing, satisfying and lovable.
While I was reading your work, it seed to match so widely with the essence of my feelings. This was the best thing and what I search for in especially poems.
I also had wrote a similar poem which I also had post on this site, it is similarly about my love one, but someone whome I can't even confess.
I would really like you to read it and comment your views.
It is also clear that you have also felt that amazing movement of love and its pain so widely.

Aside from all this, you had also maintained a flow of suitable rhyme that fits marvelously with the flow of your feelings. So I would really say keep continue with such work and I will keep looking for it.
Thankyou/ Dhanyavad

NastyMajesty says...

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to read it when I get the chance <3

Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:00 pm
FireEyes says...

You never fail to make me cry. This is truly beautiful.

Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:20 pm
LUNARGIRL wrote a review...

Wow, this was a beautiful poem. You wrote the poem so elegantly and you describe the feeling of having a best friend who feels the same way about you as you do about them. The feeling of knowing that someone will always have your back no matter what. That they have seen all you flaws and up and downs but they still love you for who your are. This is a great poem no matter what way someone interprets this.

My favorite part is when you talk about how the person has seen all your flaws, but they still care about you and are there for you even if they didn't have to be.

"you're always there
you warm me up when I'm cold
and you're always one to be bold"

Overall I really loved this poem and the way you wrote it. Can't wait to read what you write next.

Carpe diem,
LUNARGIRL

NastyMajesty says...

Thank you! (: <3

Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:20 pm
penngreen4776 wrote a review...

Heya! I'm penn.

I have to take a breath here. Wow. Oh wow. Wow oh wow oh wow. I... wow.

It's a wonderful feeling, having a best friend like this. And it's a wonderful feeling, knowing that your best friend feels the same way as having you as a best friend. Either that's what this is about, or I'm misinterpreting this entirely and it's more a lover kind of thing.

Goodness, i'm not really used to feelings being described in such a manner unless it's someone talking about anxiety. Empathy is one heck of a drug. Just know that this made me feel things.

NastyMajesty says...

Lol no you did interpret it correctly! Also yes... it%u2019s a very wonderful feeling <3 Thanks for the review (:

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath