Slippery when Wet. Chapter 3

by Mattie

All these chapters are pretty short except for a couple. So, it's not a lot to read or critique but whatever you can find I'll be happy to hear. Well, really, it would be read, but whatever. :)

3: “Alright, guys file out.” Sammy barked as she unlocked the doors to the van.

“Don’t forget your things in the back!” she yelled as they shut the sliding door. Terri walked up to the front, resting her hands on the open windowpane.

“Hey, Sam I wanted to thank you for tonight. You’re a good friend.”

“Yeah…you’re welcome. Too bad those guys over there are too self-absorbed to say the same thing.”

Terri turned and saw Kendra run and tackle Rickie to the beach’s sand and laughed.

“So you guys have fun, you hear?” Sam asked giving her friend a smile as she turned back.

“You could come, you know we aren’t going to be drinking too many beers and partying all night.”

Sammy checked her watch and laughed seeing the time,

“No can do. Curfew is twelve and it’s twelve fifteen right now. I’m already late,”

“Well I don’t want to keep you waiting,” Terri reached up through the open window and gave Sam a quick hug.

“Hey, wait, Terri!”

Sam turned and dug around the floor to the van. “Aha,” she cried out as she appeared,

“The guys may have the water guns, but you have these,” she said while handing Terri a jumbo pack of water balloons and two canisters of shaving cream.

“You are so immature,” Terri said looking at the shaving cream.

“You know it!”

“Thanks, Sammy this is really great. I really wish you could stay.”

“Ah, I’ll be fine. Just have fun and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“See you, Sam!” Terri yelled as she walked off.

Sammy almost wished she had stayed, almost.

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady